Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday April 30, 2017

Bavarian Crochet Caron Lapghan: $37.96
This afghan is crocheted with Caron Simply Soft yarn. As will all home crocheted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.



Stop explaining yourself to other people. You owe no one any explanation of what you do. Your life is yours, not theirs.
***
Good afternoon everyone! I apologize for yesterday's short post. I got the item listed for sale & then the page I was editing went blank. If I switched to the HTML tab, the code was there, but when I switched back to Compose, it was blank white again with no cursor or content. The preview showed that the content was there, so after several attempts, I had no choice but to just post it as it was. It seems to be working today though. YAY! We have high winds though & out Internet keeps blinking out, so this 'could' end up shortened due to lack of Internet, but I hope not. So far, so good. Our thoughts today go out to the residents of Canton, TX who had a very rough night last night. A tornado ripped through their town killing some & injuring more. A lot of property was destroyed & many are left nothing. Donations are always welcome if you're in the area. Time, money, food ... whatever you can do, I'm sure they'll be grateful for.
***
http://www.flaminglunchbox.net/curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment