Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday May 1, 2017

Striped Rainbow Baby Afghan: $75.92
As will all home crocheted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Hard work pays off. Stay dedicated. Be persistent. Remain positive. Dream big and conquer all you want.
***
Good morning everyone! Full house this morning with Michael visiting & Allison is going to be staying for a week. I have to rearrange some stuff to make room for the crib (and BUILD the crib). Today's problem is WHERE to put my knitting machine. It's on a very large table & the chair takes up a bit of room too. I miss knitting on my machine, which I haven't done since Eve moved in ... so I'll be able to use it again, but where? We are completely out of space. I mean ... completely! Rearranging is one thing, but there comes a time when you just don't have the space for even 1 more item. At our age we expected to be downsizing, now we suddenly need a larger house? ::: banging head on wall :::

No comments:

Post a Comment