Monday, May 22, 2017

Monday May 22 2017

Around We Go Thin Afghan: $75.92
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


The Beatles: Love Me Do
Knit Pattern of the Day
Good afternoon! Late start today because I suddenly felt like playing Minecraft at bedtime last night & was up until 2:30a playing. Not smart. I have no idea why the sudden urge to play & why so late?? Anyway, I slept late today for obvious reasons & now it's afternoon already. Ugh. It's all on me though, my fault entirely. Weekends are rough as far as getting crocheting or knitting done, but I did manage to get a couple rows of the graphghan done. Today I'm going to work on (& possibly finish?!) my crocheted Wendy Blanket. If I do manage to finish it (I doubt it though), then comes the choosing of yarn for the next one. It's one of my favorite patterns, so I'll definitely be making another. But do I use my stash yarn or my favorite Hobby Lobby yarn? I used my favorite Hobby Lobby yarn for the current one & it came out great. The problem with the stash yarn if I use it is that I need so many different colors for this pattern, that I'll end up mixing yarn brands. Not always a problem, but with a project this large it may be VERY noticible that the yarns don't match. Different weight yarns is the issue here. Everything will look great until I have one that's thicker or thinner than the rest. We'll see. I'll decide when this one is finished. It's SO close to done, but I know how far I can get in a day & I think although I'm really close, today won't be the day.
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Step into this epic point-and-click mythical adventure game. See what it takes to be the Greek hero Odysseus (Ulysses)! Get ready to embark on a journey filled with danger, mythical creatures and ancient Gods.
Set at the intersection of the near future and the reimagined past, explore a world in which every human appetite, no matter how noble or depraved, can be indulged without consequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment