Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday May 13 2017

Classic Elegance Afghan: $151.85
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.

Jon Christopher Davis: Love Had Something Else in Mind
Knit Pattern of the Day
***
What if ... you started to get less discouraged by setbacks in your goals and saw them as opportunities to strengthen your approach.
***
Good evening everyone! I get on here a lot later on Saturdays (if at all) because we go out on Saturdays & sometimes are out most of the day. Today I walked all over a department store looking for a Mother's Day gift for myself that Pete asked me to pick out. The answer is always yarn, but today I decided against it because I am currently in the middle of all the projects I want to be doing & would have to either just buy random yarn & hope it's enough for whatever new project I start in the future, or I would have had to choose a project before going to Hobby Lobby. I decided to go to the department store instead & after walking the entire store, came up empty-handed. There isn't much I want or need. I have yarn, I have a rockin' gaming PC, we have a huge television. That's about it. That's all I need & want. I did come up with something though, I use Paint Shop Pro every day & have currently been using Version 8. They're currently on version 19. They sent me an email today with 50% off for the full version, so I grabbed it. My Mother's Day gift from Pete this year is PSPX9. YAY! So far I like it. :) We had lunch at Branch Grocery, drove around a bit, picked up some groceries, & here I am. Have a wonderful evening everyone!
Friendship bracelet pattern of the day
To save their world from an alien threat, two proud races must set aside their differences and come together... literally. Embers of Mirrim is an adventure-platformer featuring a mystical creature with the ability to split into light and dark embers, each independently controlled by the analog sticks.
The moon from Alien (1979) has been colonized, but contact is lost. This time, the rescue team has impressive firepower, but will it be enough?
Sleeping gray kitten in the palm of a hand

No comments:

Post a Comment