Tuesday, December 3, 2013

• December 3, 2013 •

Good afternoon! Yeah, I have a Minecraft problem. I can't stop playing that game! I finished everything I needed to yesterday & then loaded up the game & didn't look up until it was time to cook dinner. If I load the game now, I won't get ANYTHING done today. I won't be able to stop. I swear, I'm powerless when it comes to that game. No self discipline at ALL. So ... I'm going to resist the overwhelming urge to load the game, get some things done FIRST today, & THEN load the game & disappear until dinnertime. Crocheting, Knitting, Minecraft, & Sims. There aren't enough hours in the day & that's not counting the things I NEED to do each day. I have 4 houses now (you can see 2 of them in the 2nd pic). The 3rd structure, the one on the far right, is a marker to an underground tunnel I made while mining. The 3rd house is on top of a mountain. It's tiny & I built
it on the highest point only as a marker so I could find my way back to my original spawn point ... which is where my 1st above-ground house is ... not far from the where I burrowed into the side of a mountain on my 1st night & collected materials to build the house. I've recreated the world I'm currently playing so I can start from scratch in this nice place now that I know what I'm doing. Fresh game 
starting today after 3 days of learning. Now I'm ready to roll for real. I really wish I could mark the spot where I spawned. It would be easier to plant a red flag there than build a compass & then try to remember the exact spot. My new & beautiful, untouched (so far) world from the exact spot I spawned, looking north ...  is the 3rd pic. YAY! :D

As Mars sits in your 3rd house this month, a relative of unknown origin sits on your front porch. Keep your curtains closed & use the back door until they give up & go home.

Best countries for backpacking top 10:
  1. India
  2. Republic of Georgia
  3. Uganda
  4. Poland
  5. Argentina
  6. Australia
  7. Morocco
  8. Ireland
  9. Turkey
  10. Bolivia
Goodreads:
Discover and share books you love on Goodreads, the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations!
Find new and interesting books by browsing personalized recommendations based on books you've read and your favorite genres. See what your friends are reading, write book reviews, and keep track of what you want to read.
Use our barcode scanner the next time you are in a bookstore. Add the book in your hands to your "to-read" shelf and browse reviews before buying.
More than 20 million members have added more than 570 million books to their shelves. No other app combines the power and depth of the Goodreads community with an enormous catalog of books and reviews.
Features:
• Get personalized recommendations and discover new books based on your tastes.
• Barcode scanner!
• Keep a want-to-read list.
• See book reviews and updates from your friends.
• Discover new books and explore popular book lists.
• Read ebooks! We have more than 2,000 public domain books, completely free.
• Rate and review any book in our catalog of more than 12 million books.
• Share notes and progress updates as you read.
• Recommend books to friends.
• Join online book clubs and connect with other readers.
• View literary events near you.

I've a late report from the newsroom for you. It's bad news, bad news for the economy. Taco Bell just raised the price of natural gas. -Johnny Carson 1976

Place My Face:
Enjoy our legendary app with plenty of new features!
LAUGH ON YOUR FRIENDS, BOSS OR ANYBODY ELSE BY PLACING THEIR FACE ON THE FUNNY TEMPLATES :))
Place your face on any cute template AND HAVE ENDLESS FUN.
Check out new Version of our legendary app Place My Face - #1 rank in entertainment category for many times!
Place My Face is a great app for having fun with your friends photos. You can also place your face on variety of funny templates and cheer up!!!
How this brilliant app works? It’s very simple and very handy!!!
- Select template from six different categories: Animals, Babies, Fun, Misc, Wedding, Uniform or add more categories from built in store. You can also create your custom template with built in tool.
- Take picture with your built in camera or upload it from your photo albums.
- Place your face behind selected template
- Adjust your photo size and rotation
- Correct your face brightness and colors using built in correction utilities to give more realistic look to created photo.
- Share your created photo to your friends (iMessage, eMail, Facebook, Twitter)
Do not hesitate just download and enjoy. You won't be disappointed.
If you like this app please rate it with 5 stars. It motivates us to make our apps even better. Thanks!
IMPORTANT!!! IF AFTER UPDATE YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PREVIOUS PURCHASES - JUST REDOWNLOAD THEM - YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED A PENNY.

Using high-speed photography, scientists discovered that woodpeckers' beaks slam into a tree trunk w/ a force exceeding 1,000 X the force of gravity. So why don't they all get brain damage? Turns out evolution has given them small & very dense brains that are resistant to injury.

What if you were a positive scripter, an affirmer, of other people?

No comments:

Post a Comment