Thursday, December 5, 2013

December 5, 2013

Good morning! Yesterday I cleaned the house I loaded up Minecraft. After a while I created a new world & love it! Each new world looks so different from the last. My son asked my why I created a new world instead of endlessly exploring the original? I don't know. I know the terrain will change & I will see something new if I travel far enough in the original world, but hey ... it's fun creating a new world too! I use the large biomes setting, but not the amplified biomes. I've seen screenshots of those, I'll pass. :) My brand new world (2nd pic) is very pretty. More hills than the last one & beautiful mountains of both cobblestone & dirt create beautiful visual landscapes. Can't wait to start playing again today! I really do have a Minecraft problem don't I? LOL! LOVE IT!

Forkly:
Forkly is a beautiful way to share and discover tastes. We’ll help you discover a new dish around the corner, the best burger in town, or your favorite cocktail bar in a new city.
* Apple App Store Essentials for Foodies *
* Amazing Apps for iPhone 5 *
* What’s Hot and New & Noteworthy in 150+ countries worldwide *
With Forkly you can…
- See what's good at a glance with the Forkly DishScore™.
- Discover tasty items and restaurant recommendations by following others’ tastes.
- “Want” items and easily find them later, when you’re hungry.
- Share photos of your food/drink and let others know where to find it.
- Share your tastes to Twitter, Facebook, Email and MMS.
- Earn influence points to become the Tastemaker at restaurants and bars.
Learn more: http://forkly.com
Movie theater snacks top 10:
  1. Popcorn
  2. M&M's
  3. Skittles
  4. Junior Mints
  5. Reese's Pieces
  6. Pretzel bites w/ cheese
  7. Goobers
  8. Raisinets
  9. Gummy Bears
  10. Nachos w/ cheese
Russian Cosmonaut Sergei Krikalev not only holds the record for longest time spent in space (803 days, 9 hours, & 39 minutes), he's also "the last citizen of the USSR" because he was in space when the Soviet Union collapsed.

Speaking of GE, Tommy's wife, for Christmas, gave him a GE bed. Because GE brings good things to life. -Johnny Carson 1985

Treat a man as he is & he'll remain as he is. Treat a man as he can & should be & he'll become as he can & should be.

Try to avoid holiday stress. Borrow a relative's handicap card for a good parking space at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment