Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year's 2019

Afghan of the Day:
Etsy is broken & will not let me save changes on today's sale item:

Alexa of the Day: Happy New Year!

Blog: Long day at work yesterday, but totally worth it. I made some good money! Today is a MUCH needed day off so I can catch up on all the sleep I didn't get Sunday night / Monday morning. They keep saying there's possible snow in the forecast for tomorrow & Thrusday. If that's true, I won't be working. I will drive in the insane rain storms we get here because my car handles it really well, but snow & ice? No way! Today's outfit & selfie pics, since it's a day off, will be me all warm & comfy in sweats.

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean / dust your bathroom curtains & blinds, dust your bedroom ceiling fan, dust your kitchen, vacuum the furniture in your living room, sweep your driveway, & clean your car's cup holders.

DynMap of the Day:
Didn't play yesterday.

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:
Didn't play yesterday.

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:
Didn't get to it.

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:
Oh HELL no!

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

Watch Face of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment