Sunday, January 6, 2019

January 6, 2019

Afghan of the Day:
Beautiful Blue Shells Afghan - SALE: 33% OFF!

Alexa of the Day: Good morning! The 76th Golden Globe Awards, honoring the best in movies and television, will be presented this evening in Beverly Hills.

Blog: I REALLY miss my old life, but I also REALLY like DoorDash & the extra income it provides. What to do, what to do. Work 3 days a week? Compromise? A day at home Minecrafting & Yarning & a day DoorDashing & making money? Sounds like a solid plan! AND the 2nd schedule rewrite of the day. This one took even longer. I'm really excited though, I get the best of both worlds this way. 1 day on, 1 day off. 1 day making money, 1 day making Minecraft & yarn. LOVE IT! As part of all my excitement, I'll be setting up a brand new 2019 Minecraft server for the public. It should be ready to go & online TONIGHT! The Minecraft server is up & the DynMap is at http://69.25.207.149:56558 ... I also started a 2nd server that I will play alone. It's a modpack that I never heard of but looks really cool. It's called Life in the Village! I started playing the vanilla server tonight & have a little fenced area with 2 chickens. At least I'll have food. There are a lot of animals where I am, I got SUPER lucky with 1 of the 4 seeds I tried & ended up in the center of the plains. SUPER RARE! I just love it! Anyway, there are a lot of animals around me, but I hate killing them off. The world looks so much better WITH them. I'm going to kill the chickens I have, but not before breeding them. I make a chicken, kill a chicken. Still the same number of chickens. I do the same with cows, pigs, etc. Saturday: Today I built a little fish pond & went to the river & caught a fish to put in it. I now have chickens & a fish pond. Tomorrow I do the important build ... crops!

Daily Cleaning of the Day: Laundry day, clean your bedroom doors & door frames, clean / dust your coffee machine, sweep / mop your living room floor, sweep / hose off your driveway, & clean your car's floor mats.

DynMap of the Day:

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:

Outfit of the Day:

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:
Checked out Alexa Skills.

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

Watch Face of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment