Friday, January 4, 2019

January 4, 2019

Afghan of the Day:
Beautiful Blue Shells Afghan - SALE: 33% OFF!

Alexa of the Day: Good morning! And happy National Trivia Day!

Blog: Had a good night. Even watched a movie with Pete which was a nice surprise. OK, had a bit of a burp with the schedule last night. Pete couldn't sleep & I woke up 2 hours after I went to bed & he still wasn't there. I got up, kinda angry that I missed out on 2 hours of Minecraft or TV, stayed up & played Minecraft JUST as he went to bed & am I at work now? Nope. So I lost a day's pay & rewrote my schedule. Yes, my New Year's resolution was to be up at 6 every morning & at work by 9, but that's impossible when you live with another person who is on a completely different sleep schedule. I can't sleep if he's awake. I have never been able to. I fell asleep for 2 hours last night, but it was a very restless sleep & not even worth being in bed. SO ... I've gone through my appointment book from 2018 & wrote down the wake up time for Monday through Saturday during the 1st week of every month last year & came up with an average wake up time of 9:a. That's where I started my schedule instead of 6. That means I lose 3 hours of work per day, but part time is the best I can do. Pete sleeps 5 hours a night on weeknights & makes it all up on the 2 weekend days. He says that's normal & most people do that. I can't. I work on the road & I need to be fully awake & not agitated from lack of sleep. My body is, according to him, NOT normal. Needing 7½ hours sleep every night is unusual, so here I am. Being weird & only working part time because of it. ::: sigh ::: Anyway, starting Monday I'll be starting work at noon instead of 9. Which reminds me, I had better get in there & change my pre-scheduled shifts to reflect that now before I forget!

Daily Cleaning of the Day: clean your bathroom counters, dust your bedroom furniture, clean your refrigerator, dust your living room mantle, sweep & mop your entryway, & clean your car's windshield inside.

DynMap of the Day:
No structural changes visible on the map.

Facebook of the Day:

Minecraft Screenshot of the Day:
Only moved the sugar cane.

Outfit of the Day:
Not today, unexpected day off.

Pandora of the Day:

Pinterest of the Day:

Puppy pic of the Day:

Random of the Day:
Didn't get to it.

Reddit of the Day:

Selfie of the Day:
Not today, unexpected day off.

Tumblr of the Day:

Twitter of the Day:

Watch Face of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment