Friday, May 5, 2017

Cinco de Mayo 2017

Beautiful Blue & Purple Shells Lapghan: $37.96
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.

The best is yet to come.
***
Good morning everyone! Yesterday was a good day. I got a lot of knitting done on my entrelac scarf. The only downsides to yesterday were 1) I had a headache all day that nothing got rid of & it even kept me awake half the night & 2) I loaned someone money to the tune of 4 digits. I was SO happy, I was finally mostly out of debt except for ONE debt & it was under a grand. I was almost there. My credit score was going to soar at the end of the month & life was great ... then, of course, someone needed a loan. Now I know I did a good thing by helping out someone in need, but now I'm back in debt. Right where I started. So sad. I guess I was never meant to be 100% debt-free & on my feet. There is always going to be someone or something that will keep me in debt. DAMN IT! I was almost there. In 2½ months I was going to be 100% debt free with good credit. ::: banging head on wall ::: I was even going to celebrate by buying myself a brand new sewing machine. My 1st ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment