Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wednesday May 10 2017

Beautiful Blue & Purple Shells Lapghan: $37.96
Made with Red Heart acrylic yarn, this lapghan is washable & dryable. Measures 2' 4½" square. Perfect accent piece or to keep your legs warm while sitting. As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.

Knit Pattern of the day
It's yarn. I don't know what the question is, but the answer is yarn.
***
Got up early, didn't get too far & everything exploded. Stress. Things happen. There's nothing I can do about it other than just go with the flow. I figured I'd cheer myself up by going to Hobby Lobby, Petco, & McKinney Restore. Yarn always makes me happy! What I didn't count on though was the combination of stress with now allergies ... I walked through the front door feeling like a bus hit me. I took some maximum strength Mucinex D, 2 Tylenols, & went to bed for a while. Now my whole day is kinda blown. I do feel better though. I have a bit of a tension headache left over. The muscles in the back of my neck are so tight right now that I can barely move my head & there's still a little bit of a headache, but nothing at all like before.  I don't have a whole lot of stress luckily, but the downside of that is I guess I'm not used to it anymore. That's why it hit me so hard. Eh ... it'll all be ok. I woke up this morning & my blessings are many, so it's all good. :D I got a lot of crocheting done on my Wendy Blanket yesterday. I was supposed to work on my crocheted Partly Cloudy Skies afghan today, but considering what time it is already, that may not happen. I'll try to at least get 1 row in. I have to at least spend 15 minutes on the temperature afghan & knit yesterday's square for the average temperature yesterday, so I think I can steal another 15 minutes after that for the crocheted afghan. Have a great evening!
Friendship bracelet pattern of the day
Earth is dying. In a desperate effort to save humanity, all the nations of Earth pool their dwindling resources together one last time to construct and equip three space ships. The mission: Terraform Mars and pave the way for human settlement of the planet.
Renton, deeply immersed in the Edinburgh drug scene, tries to clean up and get out, despite the allure of the drugs and influence of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment