Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday May 24 2017

Blue Wisp Machine Knitted: $18.98
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale.


Scandal / Patty Smyth: The Warrior
Knit Pattern of the Day
***
Surround yourself with people who appreciate you for you.
***
Good morning. I got up much earlier than usual today, but then spent a long time socializing with people who wanted to talk, so I'm no further ahead than usual. Oh well. Maybe someday. I've spent most of my life saying "maybe someday". I worked on my knitted Lamar Scarf yesterday & today I'm going to work on my knitted sweater. I've just got to finish 1 sleeve & then it's done. This sweater wasn't made to be fancy, it was made strictly to be super warm & I can't wait until it's done! Then I'll have a super warm sweater & I'll go back to working on fancy hand knit sweaters. Have a great day everyone!
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Tradewinds Odyssey, the latest installment in the highly-acclaimed Tradewinds series, takes you on an adventurous journey across ancient Greece, where gods, heroes and monsters of legend await.
Guide five unique heroes - the Athlete, Cynic, Priestess, Minotaur and Goddess - as you embark on over 50 chapters and quests, encountering characters both strange and familiar. Take part in trading like never before by creating and spreading goods to new lands as you build, strengthen and upgrade your fleet into a powerful force unrivaled in the Aegean! Cast powerful spells bestowed upon you by the gods, or use your unique Hero’s Talent to demolish your opponent in battle.
In 1954, a U.S. marshal investigates the disappearance of a murderess who escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment