Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday May 15 2017

Brown Long Afghan: $75.92
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Bon Jovi: It's My Life
Knit pattern of the day
***
Have you ever just stopped and realized that if you hadn’t met a certain person in your life, your life would be completely different.
***
Good morning! The business idea is humming along! I keep adding great ideas & the next time I go out, it all starts. I'll purchase my 1st set of materials & make the 1st item. Once that's done ... then what? Where to sell? Where to advertise? So much to do! ALL of it still to do once the planning stage is finished, which I think it is. I was going to get started this morning but pushed it to tomorrow afternoon. I'm really excited about this ... I hope it takes off! :D Have a great week everyone!
Friendship bracelet pattern of the day
Unending Galaxy
Unending Galaxy is a unique space-sim in which you can fill any role from pirate or trader to the leader of a large galactic empire.
A man juggles searching for his wife's murderer and keeping his short-term memory loss from being an obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment