Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the 4th be with you 2017

Aspen Machine Knit Afghan: $37.96
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.
Apply for that job. Date that person. Buy that plane ticket. Move to that city. Do all the things that scare you, because they're worth it.
***
Good morning! I'm freezing. lol It's 62° here & I'm COLD! Yeah, I'm one of those people who starts getting cold if it's under 80°. There's a reason I moved south. I love looking at snow, but the cold ... brrr! I got a lot done on my Partly Cloudy Skies crocheted afghan yesterday & today I'm going to work on an entrelac scarf in gold & green. I think I'm going to plug my little heater in today ... did I mention that I'm cold? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment