Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuesday May 2, 2017

Blue Wisp Machine Knitted: $37.96
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Good afternoon everyone! Yesterday was a hectic day but still a good one. I got a lot of knitting done on one of my favorite hand-knit entrelac afghan creations & it's almost 3/8 completed already. Today I'm going to work on one of my favorite crochet projects, an afghan called "Wendy Afghan" that I found on Ravelry. It's huge & going to take a really long time to complete, but worth the effort. Both yesterday's & today's projects are using I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby which is my FAVORITE yarn! So ... 2 of my favorite projects, both using my favorite brand of yarn = happy! High of 85 & sunny today. Life is GOOD! Try to have a wonderful day wherever you are. Even if your situation isn't so great at the moment, try to find the good in there somewhere. Find a reason to smile today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment