Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday May 28 2017

Bavarian Afghan: $151.85
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Joe Diffie: Pickup Man
Knit Pattern of the Day
Your only limit is you.
***
Good morning everyone! It's cloudy & raining here, but we always need the rain. :) I worked on my Wendy Blanket yesterday & got a little bit closer to being done. I think the next one I make will be smaller. I'll remove a few rounds from the pattern directions. This thing is going to be insanely huge! Today I work on my favorite afghan, the knitted entrelac. Woo! It's Sunday though, full house. I may not get as much time on it as I hope. Tomorrow I'll be at a wedding, so I won't be here, knitting or crocheting, or anything else. Have a great day everyone & try to stay dry if it's raining where you are.
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Gunjitsu is a fast-paced platform shooter with grappling hooks, rocket launchers, guns and grenades! Kill your opponents or race them for the fastest time. Inspirations from old platform shooters gives Gunjitsu a classic feel while modern tech takes it to a new level of frantic action!
A woman rebels against a tyrannical ruler in postapocalyptic Australia in search for her home-land with the help of a group of female prisoners, a psychotic worshipper, and a drifter named Max.
***
Millions of songs. Get the chords. Play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment