Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday May 27 2017

Beautiful Blue Shells Lapghan: $37.96
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Rick Springfield: I've Done Everything For You
Knit Pattern of the Day
***
Work hard, stay humble, stay loyal, smile often & always be thankful.
***
Good afternoon everyone! I wasn't here yesterday because I had errands to run in another county far far away. lol It was just over a 1 hour drive 1 way, not too bad but still pretty far. By the time I got home I decided to just work on my Victorian Ripple kit afghan & finished it. WOO!
After that I started a new kit, Peaceful Pastels Afghan:
Today I'm going to work on the Wendy Blanket some more. It's so huge that even though there are only a few more rounds left, they take forever to complete. Especially the outer granny square round. So many granny squares to make that outer round! WOW! This thing is going to be large enough for a king-sized bed (ours is only queen-sized). I won't be here Monday, I have a wedding to attend out in Ft. Worth. Eve & Kyle will be here with the pets while I'm gone at least. I don't want to leave a brand new puppy home alone for too long. Have a great weekend everyone!
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
RollerGirls from Beyond brings side scroller action into VR. Skate, Jump, Ride and Stomp your way to save the Cows of the planet Bovina from Dr Creepy and his Alien Army.
The lives of guards on Death Row are affected by one of their charges: a black man accused of child murder and rape, yet who has a mysterious gift.
40,000 LEDs and a perfect tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment