Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thursday May 11 2017

Blue Diamonds Machine Knit Afghan: $151.85
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Robert Earl Keen: The Road Goes On Forever
Knit Pattern of the Day
***
When you win, say nothing, when you lose, say less. -Paul Brown.
***
Good morning everyone! I did manage to get a couple rows crocheted on my Partly Cloudy Skies afghan yesterday & that calmed me down enough that the tension headache went away & the muscles in the back of my neck finally loosened up. I feel much better today. Storms possibly coming in this afternoon & I drive Eve to work (hopefully not during the storms). I love that there's a WalMart real close now & on her way to work. Now I can swing in there for 15 minutes, grab yarn, take her to work, & come home & drool over my new yarn. YAY! I just wish they had a better selection though. This WalMart hardly carries any yarn. Just the basics. But, it's something & makes driving her to work fun. YARN RUN! Today I'm going to work on my Fantasy Garden crocheted afghan. This is the afghan I use up all my scrap yarn on. Have a great day everyone & if there are storms in your area today, be safe. :)
Friendship bracelet pattern of the day
SeaBed is a yuri-themed mystery visual novel told through the perspectives of three separate characters: Sachiko, Takako and Narasaki.
DS Steve Arnott is transferred to the police anti-corruption unit after the death of a man in a mistaken shooting during a counter-terrorist operation.
***
For Pete: I don’t ask you to love me always like you once did, but I ask you to remember. Somewhere inside of me there will always be the person I was back then. May our marriage last ANOTHER 24 years. -Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment