Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday May 19 2017

Harry Potter House Afghan: $151.85
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Whitney Houston: I Will Always Love You
Crochet Pattern of the Day
***
Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will all be worth it in the end.
***
Good morning! I'm having a hard time staying awake this morning. I'm light sensitive & even though I got up really early, someone decided to sleep on the sofa last night, so I'm trying to be nice & not wake them up. I've spent the last several hours in darkness. No lights. I opened the blinds, but it's dark & cloudy outside. I'm tired, I'm depressed, I need LIGHT!!! I really hope they wake up soon. As soon as they do I'm going to turn on EVERY FRIGGIN' LIGHT!!!
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Atooms to Moolecules is a chemistry based puzzle game. In this game you are in a Chemistry lab, your task is to solve different puzzles. You can arrange atoms to make ring, linear, small or big molecules and have fun with them. The game is played in different lab equipment.
A successful black woman discovers that her birth mother is a underprivileged white woman, but the woman denies it. As emotions run high, everyone's secrets are exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment