Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Wednesday May 3, 2017

Beautiful Brown Shells Afghan: $37.96
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.

Listening to sad songs actually creates positive emotions.
Good afternoon! The thermometer said 71° when I went out to get the paper this morning, but it was the hottest 71° I've ever felt & it was SO humid. Ick. Yesterday was a good day. I got a lot of crocheting done on my Wendy Blanket & today I'm going to work on my crochet creation 'Partly Cloudy Skies' after I have some bran flakes & decide what I'm going to watch today. Yesterday I just parked on AMC (as usual) on DirecTV Now. Eve is at Michael's today so it's just Kyle & I until Pete gets home. Have a great day everyone & thanks again for visiting my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment