Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday May 12 2017

Browns Chevron Crocheted Afghan: $151.85
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Daniel Powter: Bad Day (one of my favorite videos)
Knit pattern of the day
***
Choose the person who makes you better.
***
Good afternoon everyone! Slow day today. I woke up with the beginning of a cold coming on. Ick. I felt better after about 15 minutes of being awake, but still ... waking up like that is a sign that one is starting. I'm just moving in slow motion today ... conserving my energy. :) Thank you to my MIL for the beautiful Mother's Day flowers that were delivered today! They smell wonderful. Pete asked me if I wanted flowers & chocolates for Mother's Day ... my response was YARN! If he spends the same amount on yarn, it'll keep me busy for a long time & what I make with it will last for years & years. As I posted in a previous blog, the answer is always yarn. lol That or a doggie DNA test. I really want to know what Taz is. I've been guessing he's a Dachshund mix ... possibly a Chiweenie & I saw a picture of a Chiweenie yesterday that looked exactly like Taz. I mean to the point where I downloaded the photo & put it up on my 2nd monitor & Pete thought it WAS Taz. Cool & cloudy day here today. Stay warm & have a great day!
Friendship bracelet pattern of the day
At their very own farm hobby-farmers undertake the daily tasks of an agriculturist: The producing of food, sustainable resources and the delivery of energy materials. Fields have to be worked and farm animals fostered.
A promising young drummer enrolls at a cut-throat music conservatory where his dreams of greatness are mentored by an instructor who will stop at nothing to realize a student's potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment