Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday May 30 2017

Randomness Mock Cable Afghan: $75.92
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.

Good morning everyone! Pete couldn't sleep Saturday night so we stayed up binge watching TV until 5:a & then had to get up 4 hours later to go to a wedding (which was a great wedding by the way). By the time we got back home, I was so tired I could barely see straight. I didn't do anything around the house, but I did set up my ongoing Twitter promotion. I did an experiment last month. I gave equal money to facebook, Pinterest, & Twitter for ad promotion & of the 3, facebook got the least impressions, Pinterest was a little better but not by much, & Twitter blew them all out of the water. So, if you're looking to pay for an ad campaign, Twitter seems to have the best bang for the buck. Right now I'm paying $1/day for a Twitter promotion & am getting over 300 impressions per day with a 10% click-through rate. Not bad! After I got that all set up on Twitter (making sure I'm targeting the correct people & not putting crochet & knitting stuff on people's pages who are only interested in diesel trucks), I worked on my temperature afghan square of the day, made 1 crocheted square for my Fantasy Garden afghan, & then did my best to stay awake through watching some TV with Pete. We went to bed at a decent hour & I expected to sleep late today to make up for lost sleep, but somehow snapped awake at the usual time & forced myself to get up so I didn't lose a lot of hours today & so I wouldn't completely screw up my sleep schedule. I'm tired, but not as tired as I expected I'd be. Today I'm going to work on my favorite knit entrelac afghan. Woo! Good news for House of Cards fans, season 5 is now available on Netflix & the season finale of Lucifer will be on Hulu tonight. Have a great day everyone!
***
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Make a real hologram of Princess Leia from Star Wars! EmbodyMe is an application that lets you easily create a realistic avatar of yourself from a single photo of your face and communicate with people in various ways as if you were really talking to them in person.
With the world now aware of his identity as Iron Man, Tony Stark must contend with both his declining health and a vengeful mad man with ties to his father's legacy.
Knit Pattern of the day from Pinterest
Cat fishing

Men Without Hats: Pop Goes The World
Daily quote from Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment