Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday May 7, 2017

05222012-7 Machine Knitted Afghan: $75.92
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.

Upgrade your mindset. Read new books. Meet new people. Travel. Switch it up. You have this whole life to live, don't spend it in a box.
***
Good afternoon everyone! Sorry for the lack of content yesterday. I got the daily item for sale up there & then hubby wanted to watch TV. Extremely early for him, but I wasn't going to complain. I got a ton of crocheting done on my Fantasy Garden crocheted afghan. We couldn't really do much else but watch TV because Eve has Allison all weekend, but also had to work ... so we were watching Allison & TV ... & crocheting. Well, I was crocheting. Pete doesn't do "that yarn stuff". lol Late post today because we woke up & went downtown so Pete could restart a server that he needed to work on from home once he could connect with it. We also grabbed some breakfast out on the way there & filled the tank on the way back. It was in the 60s when we left, so I dressed appropriately. On the way back it was already in the 80s & I was melting. It doesn't help that Pete was driving & there's something wrong with the A/C in my truck. It blows nice cold A/C on the driver's side, but searing hot heat on the passenger side. So we left that turned off & I kept the window open & let the breeze keep me cool ... while the sun was beating down on me & keeping me overheated. Sheesh. Good with the bad. Guys are lucky, they can just take a sweater OFF in a situation like that. Don't get me wrong, women can too ... but we're more likely to get arrested for it, especially on a major highway. ;) Anyway ... today I'm going to work on my FAVORITE afghan ... my knitted entrelac afghan. It's coming out great & I can't wait until it's finished because it's going to be so beautiful. Then I'll start another one (but with a different patterning), then another, etc. This is my new favorite ... entrelac knitting in specific patterning! Have a great Sunday everyone!

“Intimacy is not who you let touch you. Intimacy is who you text at 3am about your dreams and fears. Intimacy is giving someone your attention, when ten other people are asking for it. Intimacy is the person always in the back of your mind, no matter how distracted you are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment