Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday May 21 2017

Irish Trellis Afghan: $101.23
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Grease: You're the one that I want
Knit Pattern of the Day
***
One day, it will all be worth it.
***
Good afternoon! Late start today. I overslept, but I think I needed it, so it's OK. We didn't go out yesterday & I didn't say anything because we needed to go out today anyway. So I got ready to go out today, but Pete is very distracted working on a bunch of stuff & 5 minutes has turned into hours, so I guess I'm not going out today either. He has to run an errand in Plano later but I'm going along for that one. If he wants to do more than that errand, he can come back & pick me up after & we can go into McKinney, but we probably won't. More crocheting time I guess. I worked on my favorite entrelac knit afghan yesterday & today I'll be working on my crocheted Ravenclaw grafghan.
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Protect our planet from incoming meteoroids! Use your VR controllers to crush every one coming your way.
Five hundred years in the future, a renegade crew aboard a small spacecraft tries to survive as they travel the unknown parts of the galaxy and evade warring factions as well as authority agents out to get them.
65 Beautiful Fonts You Can Download For Free

No comments:

Post a Comment