Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday May 20 2017

Crocheted afghan: $75.92
As will all home-made items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you. Depending on how busy our local cleaners are at time of purchase, it could be anywhere from a day to a week before the item is actually shipped.


Huey Lewis And The News: Do You Believe In Love
Knit Pattern of the Day
***
You've got haters?  Good, that means they're jealous of you.
***
Good morning everyone! I got a lot of work done on my crocheted sweater yesterday & ALMOST finished it. SO close! Today I'm working on my favorite afghan ... the knitted entrelac. My phone has been warning me of storms every 2 hours for 2 days & I haven't seen anything. It's been cloudy on & off, but no storms. A few raindrops here & there for about 30 seconds, but that's it. It's supposed to be cool with a high only in the 70s today. The past 2 days though, I've finally added red to my temperature afghan because the average temp for 2 days was in the 80s. It's warming up!
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Ironguard is a fast-paced roguelite shooter with procedurally generated levels and a wide array of unique weapons and items.
A group of intergalactic criminals are forced to work together to stop a fanatical warrior from taking control of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment