Sunday, September 25, 2016

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hello everyone. I decided to move my blogging to earlier in the day because the nighttime blogging wasn't working. It worked better in that everything that happened that day was still fresh in my mind & I was blogging about the current day instead of the previous day, but evenings are very busy around here no matter what day of the week it is & that made it very difficult to hold a thought. It's stormy here today & I like it. I like when it rains. The power blipped out at least once, but that's ok. The temperatures are low enough that we won't start sweating in 5 minutes without a/c. It's a beautiful 71° outside right now. Since nothing else has happened since I posted last, I'll say goodbye until tomorrow when I can post about today's happenings. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment