Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 2, 2016

Good morning! Yesterday I tried out another new (to me) Minecraft Modpack called Transcendent Rise & it was ok. A little too modded for my liking though. The dirt bites back. Seriously, so much dirt turns into a monster & attacks you after you break it that I had no dirt in stock to do any terraforming & kept going through tools trying to combat dirt. In the end a creeper snuck up behind me while I was building & killed me. I've played on hard before & a single creeper wasn't able to do that. I tried getting back to my home before everything despawned, but wasn't able to ... so that was the end of that. I played on my Minecraft 1.8 server for a bit, but didn't finish the add-on of a fishing dock before stopping for the evening, so no screenshots today. We did go out & vote last night & we were all horrified to see who won in our state. It really makes me wonder about people these days. Oh well ... Canada looks nice. Anyway, the afghan showed above is my Star Trek themed afghan & was just listed in my Etsy store. Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment