Saturday, March 5, 2016

March 5, 2016

I did it! I have Minecraft 1.9 running as a server now! I love it! Only little glitch is that there's no GUI, so I have to either type /stop in-game to stop the server or kill the task in task manager. I have no console for commands. If it's possible, I haven't figured it out yet anyway. So ... I can set home, go home, go back, & best of all I have DynMap! WOO!! I now have 3 servers on my home PC ... 1.7.10, 1.8.9, & now 1.9. I'm so happy!!! Screenshots from yesterday's game:
I finally wandered far enough out to find a Japanese village to my west in my 1.7.10 world. I spent most of yesterday on someone's Realm, but I don't have any screenshots. I built a house on the edge of a jungle near a river. It's a nice location & thanks to the thickness & size of the trees, I'll never want for wood. LOL! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment