Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3, 2016

Hello! I hope you all had a great day yesterday! My 3-day headache is finally gone. WOO! Now I'm hoping is stays gone. I'm assuming it was a cold, but none of the cold meds worked on the headache which was just parked behind my right eye. Not a very bad one, but just enough that I felt it constantly. It went away late yesterday evening & then once I finally felt better I wanted to be awake & do things! I hate being tired & listless for 3 days because I don't feel good & then suddenly feel better at NIGHT when I'm supposed to be going to sleep. I did manage to go to sleep, but for some reason I've been waking up every hour or so all night the past few nights. I keep forcing myself to stay in bed though & not come out & play Minecraft because then I'd be asleep right now instead of awake. LOL! I spent some time on Fiverr yesterday & it amazes me the things people will do for $5. I mean, 3 hours of data entry for $5! It's a great place to go to get things done cheap, but if you're looking for work, nope. I did the math, 3 hours for $5? That's just over a buck fifty per hour! I'm good with minimum wage, but $1.66/hr? Nope. IT ... someone will fix ANY computer problem you're having for $5. Remote de-spyware, $5. Build a Minecraft server, $5. I can do all of these things, but I'm not going to charge only $5 for it. The last time I worked from home I made $25/hr. I'm willing to go down a little from there, but not from $25 down to $1.66 or so. At my rates, anything I do on Fiverr will take me only 10 minutes. So much for that idea. The job search continues. 1 hour work for a loaf of bread. HA! Nope. I played my Minecraft 1.8 & 1.9 servers last night & made some progress. It's a nice world & I like where I am in both. Today I try out a Realm I requested an invite to & got accepted on late last night. Here's my screenshots from my 1.8 server:

These are from my 1.9 server:

And my Sims 3 grocer:

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment