Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday July 14 2017

Multi-color Mile-A-Minute Afghan: $207.48
This crocheted afghan is made with Caron Simply Soft. This afghan measures approx. 76” x 68”. As with all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone. Well, I feel complete again. My DayTimer refill came yesterday & it's nice to have it back. I've been using one for SO long that being without one is just ... too weird for me. lol! I finished the center panel on the machine knit afghan yesterday. Only 2 more panels to go! I was doing great on my schedule since cleaning up my facebook & was a couple hours ahead ... right up until I logged into the Llama Land Minecraft server. I was on that server for 5½ hours yesterday! That wasn't intentional ... I was mining under my house & ran into an abandoned mineshaft & a bunch of caves. I eventually managed to add a screened porch onto my house after all the exploring, sorting, & smelting. Then it was Sims 3 time. I loaded up the Business career game & my Sim went to work for the 1st time. I had her power work, but she burned out about halfway through the day. She was super stressed & overworked. The 2nd half of the day she sucked up to the boss, improving that needed relationship. When she finally got home, she was too depressed to do anything at all. I couldn't even get her to read a book. Cooking was completely out of the question, so I had her & hubby go to the Bistro for dinner. The waiter brought her the wrong food & I was asked if I wanted to keep it or send it back. Well, crap. My Sim is already on the verge of throwing herself off a bridge & now this? Ugh. I decided to keep the food even though it was wrong. It turned out to be the best meal my Sim ever had & increased my mood by +75 for the next week! SWEET!! Today I worked on the crocheted sweater for a little bit while watching Friends & then the Cables & Twists knit afghan while watching Ice Age: Collision Course. Have a great day & weekend everyone!
***
Pic of the Day via facebook
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Loptice is a first person shooter defense game. Shoot balls and match three or more of the same color to eliminate them. Unlock special skills and explore different kind of strategies and play styles. Upgrade skills and combine them to create even more powerful skills.
Manny, Diego, and Sid join up with Buck to fend off a meteor strike that would destroy the world.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***
***

Major Tom: Peter Schilling
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?

No comments:

Post a Comment