Thursday, July 13, 2017

Thursday July 13 2017

Bavarian Crochet Primaries Lapghan: $51.87
This crocheted afghan is made with Red Heart yarns. This afghan measures approx. 37" square. As with all home crocheted or knitted items, you may find loose ends that have popped out (but will not unravel - weaving in ends was never my strong point), dog hair, &/or MY hair & has been displayed on & off on our sofa pending sale ... but this item will be professionally cleaned before being professionally shipped out to you.

Good afternoon everyone! Well, I got up an hour late but am 2 hours ahead of schedule. I finally fixed it ... it was facebook. Well, facebook groups to be more specific. I was in SO many groups that my feed was flooded. I love doxies & was in a bunch of doxie groups & was looking at pictures of cute dogs all day. That was great, but that was also keeping me from getting much done. I left a LOT of groups last night & cleaned up my facebook a lot. What a huge difference that made! I also now don't have notifications going of every 3 seconds that someone commented on a photo that I commented on. I know I could have turned that off, but I never remembered to. I'd have to do it on each post that I commented on immediately after commenting. Anyhoo ... life is good today. Rough night last night. One of the kids decided to unload 2 decades of grievances on us & of course, everything wrong in their lives is my fault. I had a really rough evening last night, but what's past is past & there's nothing I can do about it now. If they want to hang onto this stuff to the grave, then there's nothing I can do about that. My childhood had issues too, but I let it go. I remember the good things & my life is much happier for it. Dwelling on the things you didn't like 15 years ago won't do anything but make you unhappy today. Don't dwell on the past, remember the good & make TODAY a good day. Have a great day everyone!
***
Pic of the Day via facebook
Friendship Bracelet of the Day
Final Prophet is a 2d top down action adventure. Inspired by one of, if not the greatest game of all time The Legend Of Zelda NES. Your adventure takes place on the northern continent of Contrarious. The Darkness has emerged from the shadow and is now laying siege to the world.
A teenager becomes a major competitor in the world of drift racing after moving in with his father in Tokyo to avoid a jail sentence in America.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***

Richard Wagner: Tristan und Isolde, Prelude
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest?

No comments:

Post a Comment