Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday July 9 2017

Wood-look Bed / Serving Tray $45
This item is used & as you can see from the photo has some dings & dents, but is sturdy & doesn't wobble around. Very nice for breakfast in bed, snacks while watching TV, or just a nice decor piece.

Good afternoon everyone! Yesterday I finished the 4th of 5 panels on the machine knit afghan & hope to finish it today (not counting the crocheted border). I logged into a new Minecraft server yesterday & traveled north until I found a nice spot in the Taiga & built my starter home which will someday become my enchanting room. I am on the edge of the plains & there's a village really close that was untouched by other players. I harvested all of the crops (and replanted of course) & then started my own huge crop around a lake between my home & the village. It's all VERY nice. I wish I were on flatter ground, but that's OK. I've got a sweet setup here! Today I hope to play on the VitalCraft server which I believe is still closed & will be opening to the public soon, but I have a personal invitation to come online & play because I've been around for a long time on their previous world. I started a Sims 3 game in the Villa Tramonto mansion yesterday & even though it's a huge & beautiful house, the countertops were kinda low-end so I swapped them all out for top of the line countertops & now the kitchen looks much better & you get that "nicely decorated" moodlet from being in the kitchen. Today I worked on my Fantasy Garden crocheted afghan while watching Wrecker on DirecTV & then worked on my knit sweater while watching an episode of This Is Us. Have a great day everyone!
***
Pic of the Day via facebook
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
Welcome to the backstage!
Cryptocracy is a game that can make you sit up and take a notice about how our modern society is organized and who really runs it.
If you have no problem with imagination, the game can show you who is behind the curtain…
Of course, you will need help to understand it all, so here comes one former zillionaire and power broker, who was nicely set up by his colleagues. Together you will manipulate people and look forward to tons of money and influence!
Best friends Emily and Lesley go on a road trip to the desert. When Emily decides to get off the highway and take a "short cut," they become the target of a relentless and psychotic trucker who forces them to play a deadly game of cat and mouse.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
Work In Progress - Sunken Highway w/ Concrete Walls from r/CitiesSkylines on Reddit
***

Shawn Mendes: Mercy
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment