Friday, July 7, 2017

Friday July 7 2017

Blue Diamonds Afghan
Here I was, all ready to list this beautiful afghan, only to find 2 small holes in it. Moths? Age? Oh well. I guess that means that I get to keep it since I can't sell it ... which is nice. I really love this one!
***
Good afternoon everyone! I woke up ON TIME today! WOO! 6:30a. I love it! I'm even ahead of schedule because of the choice of shows today. You see, it's random. Sometimes I'll watch a movie while crocheting or knitting, sometimes a 1 hour show (40 minutes without commercials), sometimes a half hour show (20 minutes without commercials). Well, today I watched Friends while crocheting which was only 20 minutes & then Dr Who while knitting which was only 40 minutes. Had I watched a movie or 2 instead, I wouldn't be AS far ahead or I'd be exactly ON schedule. Either way, no matter what it could have been, today is awesome. I love getting up on time! So rare because we usually go to bed too late for me to be getting up at 6:30a. I used to need 8 hours sleep, these days I only need 7½ ... but hubby needs less & that's what trips me up. We go to bed when he's ready, so I usually get up later that I'd like. Today I worked on my Partly Cloudy Skies crocheted afghan & my knit sweater. Yesterday I built my starter home on the TreeHome Minecraft server & I live in a jungle this time now that they've reset the world. At least wood will never be a problem. lol
I will be playing on my Modern Millenaire Minecraft server today! (lizc864m.g.akliz.net) I played a little Sims 3 yesterday & loaded up the Le Chateau Contreau house which is a huge mansion & really nice! I also added our new real life puppy, Misty to our Sims 3 family. I hired a butler because that mansion is just way too much for me to clean myself. After hiring the butler & closing the game, I realized that I had laundry to do in real life & got that done. Gee, thanks Sims 3. haha! Have a great afternoon everyone!
***
Pic of the Day via facebook
Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day
You are early man. Taking the role of a young tribesman in an Antediluvian (Pre-Flood) world whose dangers you yet know nothing about, you must learn to harness fire, fur and flint to battle the enemies that will line your path while questioning beliefs for humanity’s salvation.
Follows the personal and professional lives of six 20 to 30-something-year-old friends living in Manhattan.
Knit Pattern of the Day via Pinterest
***
A farmer named Clyde had a car accident. In court, the trucking company's lawyer was questioning Clyde. "Didn't you say, at the moment of the accident, 'I'm fine.'" asked the lawyer?
Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite mule, Bessie, into the..."
"I did not ask you for any details", the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question. Did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?'"
Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer and I was driving down the road." The lawyer interrupted again and said "Judge, I'm trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the highway patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."
By this time the judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite mule, Bessie." Clyde thanked the judge and proceeded.
"Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite mule, into the trailer and was driving down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my truck right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.
When the highway patrolman came on the scene he could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her and saw her near fatal condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the patrolman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked at me and said, 'how are you feeling?'
Now what the fuck would you say?"
Joke of the Day via Reddit
***

Charlie Robison: You're Not the Best
Quote of the Day via Twitter
***
Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?

No comments:

Post a Comment