Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

Good afternoon! Sunday was a great day. I started a new world in Minecraft (more on that later) & I got some of my DNA results back. Health-wise I'm one of the healthiest people alive. I knew that, if I never started smoking I would be one of the healthiest people on the planet. My largest health risk is Type-I diabetes & even that is a low risk at only 6.5% chance. I have a DECREASED risk of breast cancer which is a huge relief. Along my mother's line, I have European/Near Eastern heritage. Exact countries will be disclosed later. On my mother's side I'm related to the singer Jimmy Buffett! It's great to know this information. I'm extremely relieved at seeing my health report, The Jimmy Buffett news was great & more info will come later as to 
exactly how we're related & I'll also receive addition ancestry info & possibly more relatives. I also can't wait to find out exactly which countries my family is from. Europe is cool, once I find out where in Europe I can plan my 1st ever vacation out of the country & have a great time SEEING where I'm from! WOO!! Now, Minecraft ... the more I play the more ideas I get & then I start a new world to implement these 
new ideas. My latest world, 2014 January LizC864 Plains (2nd pic) is going to be my best yet. They're always improving! I can't wait until I have one that I feel is good enough to open up to the public as a Minecraft server. The 1st house I built is the 3rd pic. It's taken from a distance, but that's because I wanted to get the large trees into the pic that I planted in the front yard. All interior pics can be found on my 
Pinterest Minecraft board. The 4th pic is the 2nd house. The front isn't actually the house, but a safely walled in farm that contains carrots, potatoes, sugar cane, wheat, chickens, & a cow. The house in all the way in the back behind the farm. The lip that goes all the way around the farm is to protect you from spiders climbing in.


This pic is of the 3rd house which I've moved into because after I build each house I go mining so there's some resources in each house for you. While mining after building this one, I found 2 chests in a cave & ended up with a LOT of really cool stuff, so I moved into this house with all my cool stuff. :)


This house, the 4th house is my design & was built this morning & is complete.








Today's Sims game is Small Steps Daycare. My Sim is Vinnie & he's just getting started. He's in the business career & should do well since he doesn't need any special skills for that career. It's by far the easiest career for that reason.




Grandma taught me to never judge a species by their eating habits. -Tucker, "Broken Bow"

Klingons 1st appeared in the Star Trek: The Original Series episode "Errand of Mercy" & have evolved significantly through the subsequent films & future TV series. Linguist Mark Okrand was hired to develop a working Klingon Language (also known as Klingonese) for Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, which he based on the guttural sounds James Doohan created for The Motion Picture. The newly created language was the basis for Okrand's The Klingon Dictionary, 1st published by Pocket Books in 1985. Qapla' = success

Stay true, stay fly.

We have come to believe what we have is maintenance-free. It is not.

Word by word the great books are written.

No comments:

Post a Comment