Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 30, 2014

Good morning! Great day yesterday ... I hope yours was too. I made Eggos for our son & I for breakfast, cleaned the house, took the dogs out, made sandwiches for our son & I for lunch, then sat down & played Minecraft. The acgricultural Byzantine village I was playing completed their village (2nd pic). 1st completed village I've played so far. It looks great & I have a great small house in the village. Now it's smooth sailing ... mining, surviving, hanging out in the village ... it'll be great! When hubby got home I made Sloppy Joes for all of us for
dinner.

Almost everything is more complicated than it seems, but almost nothing is hopeless.

Give until your heart sings.

Spock: "Has it occurred to you that there's a certain inefficiency in constantly questioning me on things you've already made up your mind about?"
Kirk: "It gives me emotional security."
--The Carbomite Maneuver

No comments:

Post a Comment