Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014

Good morning! Great day yesterday. I had a boiled egg for breakfast, cleaned the house, sent the grocery list out & sat chicken out to thaw for dinner, took the dogs out, tried to sync my apps but there's something wrong with iTunes on my PC involving a C++ Runtime error. I added a storage unit to my 2014 January LizC864 Minecraft Map. Anyway, I had seen something on YouTube about a new mesa biome. It was beautiful ... there was a seed for it, so I typed it in & no mesa. Oh well. I deleted that & then started up a brand new game with cheats disabled to see if I could survive. I only died once & it wasn't in a fight, I fell into lava damnit. Guess what? The new mesa biome! What are the chances? Anyway ... good game. It took me a long time of living underground, but I finally started building an above ground home. No roof yet, but I'm getting there. Good game. When hubby got home I made chicken & rice & then we headed straight to bed. It was late & I was so tired. I overslept as a result, couldn't get up as early as I would have liked ... but it's all good. Less Minecraft time today, but that's OK. Cheeseburgers or Sloppy Joes for dinner ... not sure which yet. I'll decide when hubby gets home tonight.

Confidence is faith in oneself. It can't easily be given by another.

Magic happens ever day in a zillion little ways.

Man is what he does!

No comments:

Post a Comment