Tuesday, July 9, 2024

July 9, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #620 of 764 total is from May 19, 2017 in my current blog:
Good morning! I'm having a hard time staying awake this morning. I'm light sensitive & even though I got up really early, someone decided to sleep on the sofa last night, so I'm trying to be nice & not wake them up. I've spent the last several hours in darkness. No lights. I opened the blinds, but it's dark & cloudy outside. I'm tired, I'm depressed, I need LIGHT!!! I really hope they wake up soon. As soon as they do I'm going to turn on EVERY FRIGGIN' LIGHT!!!

Blog Today:
The previous blog post reminded me of things I used to have in my posts but had forgotten about. I'm going to add a couple of them back in. I wish I could add more, but the resources just don't exist anymore to do that. I am bringing 1 of them back though, + 1 new one. I'm running a little late today because early this morning I decided to sort my DeviantArt ... I created a bunch of new galleries & sorted a bunch of stuff into them to make things easier to find. A lot of it is still unsorted though & now I'm faced with a new problem. I'm almost out of space on DeviantArt! I'm at like 49.6 of 50. What do I do now? Do I pay more? Can I pay more to gain more space or do I delete huge bunches of stuff? I have no idea. Darn. I'll probably end up deleting entire galleries full of stuff. Delete the largest gallery & then wait until I'm full again & then delete the largest gallery ... I add enough stuff every day that I can do that, though it would be sad. AH-HA! It was my stash storage! Uploaded files that didn't need to be there at all anyway. I just cleared it & i have 50 of 50 available now. Phew!! Ok, it's all good. :)

Craft:
I watched a movie & worked on the socks. Nothing new yet, almost done with the 1st of 2 socks! I have another 4½" to go.

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
Baby back ribs for dinner tonight.

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
Forza 4

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the outdoors in general. With a high of 91° it'll be iffy.

Minecraft:
My next project on my friends server is planting crops. I want potatoes (my favorite food) & wheat (for bread & breeding) I spent some time over the weekend working on Aurora in my local game. I love how it looks more every day & sometimes overnight I do a minecart tour through town on Twitch.

Image of the Day:

Reading:

  • Aesthetic: The aesthetic maximum (94%) influences harmony and interest in beautiful, which is why I probably was all excited about creating galleries in DeviantArt & rearranging everything this morning.
  • Awareness: My awareness is at only 3% today. My confidence is crap today, this is why I can't decide on a printer, I'm terrified of making the wrong choice & when you're talking about this much money, you don't want to be wrong.
  • Day: Today is a day for Arts, Creativity, Fun day; watch the budget!, Optimism, Outings, & Sociability.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment