Wednesday, July 10, 2024

July 10, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #112 of 765 total is from July 24, 2012 in my previous blog:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW! I really wish I could be with you today, but here I am in Texas & there you are in South Carolina. Yep, you're 26 today which makes me ... old. LOL! Eve will be out there Sunday, so I'll have her give you a hug from all of us. I finished everything yesterday & then completed the 3rd panel on the Mock Cable Afghan 2012. It's looking great! 3 panels & 3 days ... I've had a great 3 days! LCFD training at the station tonight at 7.

Blog Today:
I was really backed up yesterday but only got Minecraft time in because Pete had a city council meeting after work. It was a good day, I got a lot done & watched some videos of 3D printing, one of which was a review from last year on the best 3D printers. The one I want was rated the best (this is by a random person who 3D prints & has several different kinds of printers).

Craft:
I didn't get any crafting done yesterday because I was so backed up, but today is looking good for it. I know, I just jinxed it. Ugh!

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
The baby back ribs for dinner last night didn't happen because I had forgotten Pete had a meeting after work, but tonight I'm hoping to just make pancakes (yes, I only eat once a day so I enjoy breakfast for dinner sometimes). :)

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
One of the random games in my Steam library (or my son's now that I have his account also).

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the garage. With a high of 93° it'll be too hot in there though.

Minecraft:
My next project on my friends server is a southern patio. This patio well be 1 step down from the main level of the house & will still be raised up over the water (I'm on a small island). It will be beautiful!

Image of the Day:

Reading:

  • Aesthetic: The aesthetic maximum (97%) influences harmony and interest in beautiful, which is why I probably was all excited about creating galleries in DeviantArt & rearranging everything this morning.
  • Awareness: My awareness is at only 5% today. My confidence is crap today, this is why I can't decide on a printer, I'm terrified of making the wrong choice & when you're talking about this much money, you don't want to be wrong.
  • Day: Today is a day for Everyday details, Family; love your home day Home, Order, Organization, Structure & Work.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment