Thursday, July 18, 2024

July 18, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #669 of 771 total is from October 6, 2012 in my previous blog:
I fueled up with an Eggo for breakfast & then started in on the housework. I dusted the bathroom & bedroom lights, fed the cats & dogs, dusted the silk flowers in the dining room, checked the smoke alarms, re-did the load of laundry that Kyle pulled out of the dryer still wet & dumped in a heap (I wish he'd STOP doing that!), & then checked the Brinks alarm. After that it was off to drive Josh to work & then SIMS! :) The only thing that happened yesterday that was out of the ordinary, was I locked down the house & loaded up my rifle when I saw a suspicious person on the street in front of the house. There was someone on a skateboard (normal) riding slowly past the house out on the street (normal) wearing a ... I don't know what it was. It was a bodysuit of some kind SOLID blue from head to toe ... literally. Even the entire face was covered. No eye holes, no holes anywhere. The dogs went nuts & I realized that if this person wanted to break into the house, I would have NO way of describing them. All I could give is approximate height, weight, & whether they were male or female based on voice (if they spoke). Not cool. If you don't want to cause alarm, you don't walk into a bank in a ski mask ... or ride down my street in a bodysuit that makes you impossible to identify. When I loaded up Sims, I worked on the beginning of the indoor hallway & outdoor covered walkway that's attached to the garage. It's going to be much longer than it shows now, this is only the beginning of it. After working on Heart of Texas, I loaded up my #1 downloads game. THIS is a tough game with a constant full house ... 8 Sims & 1 bathroom. Only really 1 bedroom that's big enough to do anything with. I had to make a couple modifications to the upstairs to fit more beds. Kyle event (next to last screenshot), 2nd generation, is a loner, heavy sleeper, sagittarius, likes Soul music, hamburger, & the color violet, is a perfectionist, technophobe, & a genius. He grew up & became a doctor ... on his way to World Renowned Surgeon. Kyle married Ariane Jernigan & Ariane is currently expecting a child. Efren Jr. (last screenshot), 2nd generation, is hydrophobic, good, hates the outdoors, a pisces who likes classical music, pb&j, & the color lime is also a coward & perceptive. He grew up & joined the political field on his way to becoming Leader of the free world. Efren Jr. married Teresa Sawyer & they're trying to conceive but something is wrong. The 1st time they tried, it didn't work. At least I don't believe it did because I didn't hear the telltale little tune that plays when you successfully conceive. The 2nd time, I wasn't even allowed to try because that option was shaded & it said "There are too many Sims living in this household for Teresa to get pregnant" ... what? There's room for 1 more, which means 1 of 2 things. 1) Teresa IS pregnant & we just don't know it yet (& the little tune failed to play) or 2) Ariane is pregnant with twins. I REALLY hope this isn't the case because there's no one else I can kick out of the household! I really wanted these children to be the same age, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to pull that off until I figure out why Teresa can't conceive. The 3rd possibility is a game glitch. My Sim, Elizabeth, has been extremely successful & earned enough happiness points to not only get some cool stuff, but even has managed as a fully mature adult to get her hands on the Age Freeze Potion. She's now immortal & looks great ... forever! She won't be moving out & has fulfilled her lifetime wish of becoming a 5-star Chef. As a perk, she's received the coveted MinusOne Kelvin Refrigerator (shown in the screenshot above Kyle). Elizabeth has been raking in the cash as a 5-Star Chef & has saved up quite a bit of money. She used that money to buy the Bistro & became a partner in the theater also. Hazel event is also a 2nd generation to this household is currently a teen & is a good & perceptive Scorpio who likes Rockabilly, vegetarian grilled salmon, the color hot pink, is a workaholic who has already chosen her future as a Star News Anchor, & is a computer whiz. Back in real life (outside the Matrix), I have an amazing pork roast in the slow cooker & dinner tonight is going to be AMAZING! Milligan Water meeting Monday.

Blog Today:
Ooof, the previous blog above is a long one! Memories of Kyle ... screwing up the laundry, but still memories. :'( I finished everything very early yesterday & it was amazing! I even took time to pick out a beautiful wood urn for Kyle. Today I spent a few hours helping a friend with the sale of her house. I don't like the buyer, shady as shit! I have a bad feeling about this, but what can I do? I told her how I feel about it & gave her all the reasons why. Now it's up to her. I can't force her to not sell to this guy. It's a bit of an emergency situation & we're actually considering maybe buying the house ourselves as an investment opportunity, summer home, & / or retirement location.

Craft:
I got a lot of crocheting done yesterday while watching Animal Planet. I finished ½ of the top of the cardigan I'm making & started on the 2nd top half. After that it's the sleeves & bottom.

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
Peanut butter on toast

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
Backgammon.

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the living room, my favorite!

Image of the Day:

Pattern of the Day:

Reading:

  • Spiritual: The spiritual maximum (98%) promotes spiritual connection, evolution, and development.
  • Emotional: My emotional rhythm is at only 3% today. The emotional minimum is characterized by a decrease in desires and a tendency toward depression, apathy, and irritability (usually women are more strongly affected). This is a difficult period for creative people, due to feelings of apathy. For the same reason, this period is not conducive to love.
  • Day: Today is a day for Arts, Creativity, Fun day; watch the budget!, Optimism, Outings, & Sociability.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment