Friday, July 19, 2024

July 19, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #650 of 772 total is from June 23, 2017 in my current blog:
Good afternoon everyone! I'm feeling better today, yay! I started the 2nd of 3 panels on the knitting machine afghan & worked on the Ravenclaw afghan for a bit last night. I also checked out a new Minecraft server yesterday. Well, 2 actually. The 1st one, I was 17,000+ blocks from where I wanted to be, so I started the long journey to where I wanted to start out. I was ALMOST there when I came across a village (food & supplies!) but every villager was a zombie & I died. I lost everything, tools, weapons, food ... I ended up back at spawn (17,000+ blocks away again) & tried /back. I didn't have access to that command. I tried /return, then /ret ... oh well. I logged out & found another server. I did better on the 2nd one & saved it to my list of servers. Today I'm going to log into the AdultCraft server for a while, then tonight I'm going to work on my crocheted sweater. Have a great weekend everyone!

Blog Today:
I remember the AdultCraft Minecraft server mentioned above, it's too bad it's long gone now. I would have loved to go to Home Depot yesterday & get some nice plants for the living room, dining room, & front porch ... but I can't get out of the house because of the dogs. Asking Pete to buy houseplants is ... well, probably not the best idea. Gotta make sure it's dog save in case any leaves fall to the floor, cactus's are out because, well ... dogs. I love spider plants, their my favorites. I had one as a kid & it got huge. When it started making new baby plants I would plant them & before you knew it they were everywhere. Other kids had lemonade stands, I could have started a spider plant stand. lol

Craft:
I got a lot of crocheting done yesterday while watching Rosanne. I'm almost finished with the 2nd half of the top. After that it's the sleeves & bottom.

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
Pop Tart

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
Mahjong.

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the garage, but with a high of 92 that's out.

Image of the Day:

Pattern of the Day:

Reading:

  • Spiritual: The spiritual maximum (96%) promotes spiritual connection, evolution, and development.
  • Emotional: My emotional rhythm is at only 1% today. The emotional minimum is characterized by a decrease in desires and a tendency toward depression, apathy, and irritability (usually women are more strongly affected). This is a difficult period for creative people, due to feelings of apathy. For the same reason, this period is not conducive to love.
  • Day: Today is a day for Everyday details, Family; love your home day, Home, Order, Organization, Structure, Work.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment