Thursday, July 25, 2024

July 25, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #27 of 776 total is from May 31, 2012 in my original blog:
Tried to sit down, watch 'The Final Countdown', hand knit a sweater, & relax ... but ended up going on a med call instead. I did manage to watch a very interrupted movie & after that figured I'd see what that show '24' is all about. I watched most of the 1st episode & then Pete came home. Mitt Romney will be in Dallas on Tuesday.

Blog Today:
Uneventful day yesterday, just like I prefer it. Peaceful. I watched 3 episodes of Tracker last night before bed. I was going to sign up for the monthly plan to take courses, but their $20/mo which already made me pause for a couple days is only $20/mo if you pay for a year in advance (so much for cancel any time). If you subscribe & pay monthly, it's $35. That's a huge jump. Most places say if you pay for a year in advance you get 1 month free, but damn that's too big of a jump. I think I'll pass on any classes at that price.

Craft:
I didn't craft yesterday because I really wanted to spend time in a game instead.

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
Bologna on a roll

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
I worked on Aurora in Minecraft. Man I love that world! The town looks so beautiful. I also spent a couple hours remapping the town on graph paper & getting all the streets (rail line tour) mapped out & working better. I had to fence a lot of the streets because cows would wander onto the track & stop the cart during the overnight tour. Today I'll look at random new (to me) games.

Home:
I'd like to work on the driveway today, but it's going to be almost too hot (maybe not). It depends on which forecast is correct, they're a few degrees off from each other & the average puts it RIGHT on the line of whether to go outside or not.

Image of the Day:

Pattern of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment