Friday, July 26, 2024

July 26, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #6 of 777 total is from March 31, 2012 in my original blog:
Good afternoon! Had a good day yesterday & thoroughly enjoyed mac & cheese for lunch with Kyle. Had a great time at our LCFD Easter Egg Hunt today, thank you to our members who came & helped out (Judy, Kathy, Lawson, Scott), thank you to the family & friends of members who came & helped out, my daughter Eve for face painting & being the Easter Bunny for a little while, my son Kyle who helped clean & also was the Easter bunny for a little bit, & thank you to all citizens who came to the event! :) City Council meeting & LCFD BBQ & Maintenance night on Tuesday.

Blog Today:
There's a photo of Kyle in the blog post above. God I miss him!

Craft:
I got some crafting done while watching a video class yesterday. Double productivity! I ended up pausing the class when there was an incident in Anna that had dispatch close the channel & there was a very long foot chase & search for a subject. They even had the K9 unit involved. They finally caught him in the end.

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
Tootie Fruities

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
I worked on Aurora in Minecraft. Man I love that world! The town looks so beautiful. Canasta tonight. I love that game.

Home:
I'd like to work on "build mode" today, but I'm not sure doing what. Build mode is tough because it's something major & that usually indicates major money & effort also. For that reason it rarely happens, but it's nice to plan & dream.

Image of the Day:

Pattern of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment