Friday, July 12, 2024

July 12, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #462 of 767 total is from September 25, 2013 in my current blog:
Good morning! Relaxing day yesterday. I cleaned the house, went for a mile & a half walk around the loop, got the mail, & then settled down for the day to work on the entrelac afghan until NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, & Chicago Fire came on. When hubby got home we found that the TV tuner worked, I successfully recorded all 3 shows onto my PC & then he hooked up a long HDMI cable from my PC to the living room TV so he could watch the shows. It's still a work in progress, but it worked! Yesterday's Sims game was Exmoor & my Sim Daniel Koffi is a teen in high school. He's been doing his homework. This morning I took the dogs out & loaded up Glenwood Cottage. My Sim Faith (1st gen) is in the university towards a technology degree.

Blog Today:
I got highly distracted working on the living room yesterday. I removed the TV off the mantle because it wasn't really necessary. We have a main TV on the opposite wall in an entertainment center. The TV on the mantle was for me to watch while I was on the treadmill, but the treadmill was replaced by Kyle's kitchen table. I put the TV that was on the mantle as my main monitor & my main monitor became my 2nd monitor. My old 2nd monitor is now in storage with Kyle's 2 TVs that he had.

Craft:
Yeah, no crafting yesterday, I was rearranging monitors & TVs.

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
Frozen dinner tonight. I don't feel like cooking. :)

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
Backgammon

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the living room again. My favorite! :D

Minecraft:
The town hall for the server was completed & now I'm going to extend my fishing dock.

Image of the Day:

Reading:

  • Aesthetic: The aesthetic maximum (100%) influences harmony and interest in beautiful, which is why I probably was all excited about creating galleries in DeviantArt & rearranging everything this morning.
  • Intellectual: My intellect is at only 2% today. I want to be active, but it is difficult to remain focused. Work on projects and activities that have been planned for a long time. Avoid making important decisions right now. The intellectual minimum is a period of diminished mental activity in which thought and memory are impaired. This is not a good time to negotiate, sign contracts, make important decisions, or implement new ideas. During this time it is better to do simple mechanical tasks.
  • Day: Today is a day for Finding balance, Health, Looking after others, Love, Peace, Responsibility, & Shopping for something nice.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment