Monday, July 15, 2024

July 15, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #617 of 768 total is from May 16 2017 in my current blog:
Good morning everyone! I've decided to wait until Saturday to go get the supplies for my business idea. That gives me a few more days to perfect the plan! I don't want to act too fast, do something & then wish I had done it differently. Eventful morning here ... med call at the house today, but everyone is fine now. Cloudy & windy so far today. Nice day to work on my crocheted Ravenclaw GraphGhan. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Blog Today:
Super busy weekend. In 48 hours I bought a new game & never got to touch it. I bought a new course & never got to touch it. I loaded a movie & never got to watch it. So much more, too. So much I wanted to do & never got a second to myself to actually do it. It's extremely frustrating.

Craft:
Yeah, no crafting yesterday, it wasn't from lack of trying or wanting to!

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
Sloppy Joes & Pretzels

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
Cities Skylines

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the garage, but with a high in the triple digits, it ain't gonna happen.

Minecraft:
The town hall for the server was completed & now I'm going to extend my fishing dock.

Image of the Day:

Reading:

  • Spiritual: The spiritual maximum (100%) influences inner stability and attitude.
  • Intellectual: My intellect is at only 3% today. I want to be active, but it is difficult to remain focused. Work on projects and activities that have been planned for a long time. Avoid making important decisions right now. The intellectual minimum is a period of diminished mental activity in which thought and memory are impaired. This is not a good time to negotiate, sign contracts, make important decisions, or implement new ideas. During this time it is better to do simple mechanical tasks.
  • Day: Today is a day for Completion, Giving day, Release, Road trip, Sense of community, Spa day, Volunteering, Wrap things up.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment