Monday, July 1, 2024

July 1, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #699 of 759 total is from November 7, 2018 in my current blog:
DoorDash DashCam. Random 3 minute video during my daily drive around the Allen / McKinney, TX delivery area. Road Scenic, no conversation. https://youtu.be/K2fqTQgpW_g?si=8bnSe1Q9xM4TwWX1

Blog Today:
I just made another Etsy sale. Woo! This time I sold digital Betta fish coloring pages. It was a good weekend, really busy though. I didn't craft at all but I did get some Minecraft time in on Sunday. It's a new month. Happy July! I don't like this month though because my son would have turned 28 this month, but he's gone now. It's going to be his 1st birthday without him here. Additionally, my husband is going away for 5 days this month & I can't go because of the dogs, so not only am I going to be lonely but I'm going to be missing out on a lot. Speaking of missing out, looking at today's random previous blog post ... I really miss doing DoorDash. I loved that job. I was out in the sun, driving, listening to music, & making money. Oh I miss that! All of it. I have 4 insane Chiweenies now that can fight at the drop of a hat, so I can't leave them alone. They're littermates, that's why they're so quick to start a fight with each other. 4 brothers. Ugh! DoorDash doesn't have anything that says you can't bring dogs with you when you're working, but I would have to leave them alone in the car while I'm in the restaurant & when I'm delivering to the person. If they start a fight in the car it would be really bad. Plus people tend to freak out if they see dogs left alone in a car even if the engine is running so having them in cages wouldn't work either. Lastly, they really hate the car. They get nervous & pant heavily the entire time, even in the winter. Some dogs love going for a ride, but mine don't unfortunately. But oh how I miss DoorDashing!

Craft:
I really need to figure out the schedule thing. I have so much going on now that crafting isn't happening much anymore. By the time I finish everything I'm out of time. What to cut? I'm awake 16 hours. 8 hours is need-to-do stuff that can't get cut from the schedule. The other 8 hours is also important (to me), so ... what to cut?? I miss crafting. I might have to change the schedule to alternate, in other words one of the items gets moved from daily to every other day. Then I can do that thing on M-W-F & crafting on T-Th-Sa. Yeah, that's what I'm going to have to do. I love Minecraft but that's the one that will most likely get moved to every other day since it IS only a game & isn't productive AT ALL. Pure entertainment value can be the one to take a back seat.

Dinner:
Hmmm ... let me look at my recipe cards for tonight. And the random card is ... Carrot Cake Cheese Ball.

Game of the Day:
Bejeweled

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the garage. The only problem with that is when I get to that it's also going to be the hottest time of the day & here, that's going to be 99°. Nope!

Minecraft:
I'm currently working on creating a map wall. Well, just A map since I live on a small island & I'm pretty sure then entire island will fit on a single map. I named my island Kokomo.

Image of the Day:

Reading:

  • Intellectual: My ability to learn new things is at 84%. Positive thinking, intellectual optimism, & an interest in education. It's an amazing day to take a class at Udemy or watch a YouTube how to video!
  • Physical: My physical is at only 6% today, the possibility of fatigue & falling ill are increased. Stay away from anything physical & no drinking today.
  • Day: Today is a day for Everyday Details, Family; love your home day, Home, Order, Organization, Structure, Work.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment