Thursday, July 11, 2024

July 11, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #605 of 766 total is from May 4, 2017 in my current blog:
ood morning! I'm freezing. lol It's 62° here & I'm COLD! Yeah, I'm one of those people who starts getting cold if it's under 80°. There's a reason I moved south. I love looking at snow, but the cold ... brrr! I got a lot done on my Partly Cloudy Skies crocheted afghan yesterday & today I'm going to work on an entrelac scarf in gold & green. I think I'm going to plug my little heater in today ... did I mention that I'm cold? lol

Blog Today:
Yesterday was very unusual, all that running late & not getting things done ended. I finished everything by 1:30 & had time to sit & knit. I ended the socks I was working on. I didn't like working on them so I ended the one & sewed it closed as a hand / wrist warmer for my right hand since I really need one in the winter. My right hand always gets really cold because it's up on my desk, on the mouse, right next to a window. I started a new project using an oversized crochet hook. A cardigan. I'm much happier working on this one. :)

Craft:
Oops, I covered this above. Look up. lol

DeviantArt of the Day from https://www.deviantart.com/lizc864:

Dinner:
Mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. I love those little prepared cups & there are a few brands to choose from.

Friendship Bracelet Pattern of the Day:

Game of the Day:
GTA V

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the living room. My favorite! :D

Minecraft:
My next project will be a town hall for the server. I was asked to do this by the owner & am happy to do it. :D

Image of the Day:

Reading:

  • Aesthetic: The aesthetic maximum (99%) influences harmony and interest in beautiful, which is why I probably was all excited about creating galleries in DeviantArt & rearranging everything this morning.
  • Intellectual: My intellect is at only 5% today. I want to be active, but it is difficult to remain focused. Work on projects and activities that have been planned for a long time. Avoid making important decisions right now. The intellectual minimum is a period of diminished mental activity in which thought and memory are impaired. This is not a good time to negotiate, sign contracts, make important decisions, or implement new ideas. During this time it is better to do simple mechanical tasks.
  • Day: Today is a day to Be progressive, Adventure, Change, Freedom, R&D experimentation, & to Try something new.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment