Monday, July 8, 2024

July 8, 2024

Blog Post Previous:
Post #96 of 763 total is from July 6, 2012 in my previous blog:
Kyle & I moved a bunch of things from the front to the back yard where they belonged such as the BBQ grill, fire pit, a length of hose, my front porch glider swing which looked great out front, but I sit out back 99% of the time, so I much prefer it there, then I went & got a little work done at the station, another member showed up to do some work too (It's nice to see participation at the station), Pete & I went to DQ & that was about it other than the normal housecleaning stuff. I'm glad it's Friday though, this week has been a rough one. I only finished everything ONE day this week & that was back on Monday. Maintenance at the station Tuesday.

Blog Today:
A nice memory from the previous blog post. I miss Kyle. I can't believe he was helping me in the yard when he was 15, that wasn't normal back then. lol It's raining lightly here, it's nice. A hurricane is currently bashing Houston but that's far from us. I'm still pushing to get a 3D printer but the person in the house who makes all the money is saying no. I know, we really can't afford it .. but I really want one. lol The rain just picked up. It's much harder now. This weekend we managed to get Kyle's computer up & running. It was mostly all his Steam games ... screenshots & notes about different games he was playing. He has 3 versions of his resume on his desktop. He was working on it trying to improve it. The 911 audio, the photos ... they were difficult, but it actually made me more sad going through all his game screenshots. He was never truly happy, but at least when he was playing he had some enjoyment. I'm sad that he's not around to enjoy the games anymore. He put so much time into them & now it's just ... over.

Craft:
I didn't craft over the weekend. On Saturday studied more on fitness & nutrition. I have a certificate in that but learning more is always a good thing. Sunday was spent going through my son's game screenshots.

Dinner:
Rice for dinner tonight.

Game of the Day:
GTA V

Home:
The home location I'd like to concentrate on improving today is the driveway. Hopefully the rain will stop by the time Pete gets home from work & if it's early enough I'll go outside & neaten it up a bit. The temperature is beautiful today with an average of only 75°. Amazing for July in Texas!

Minecraft:
My next project on my friends server is planting crops. I want potatoes (my favorite food) & wheat (for bread & breeding) I spent some time over the weekend working on Aurora in my local game. I love how it looks more every day & at night I've been doing a minecart tour through town on Twitch.

Image of the Day:

Reading:

  • Emotional: The emotional maximum (92%) gives a sense of completeness, motivation, elation, & a desire to create and love. However, during this period, situations of disharmony or alienation may produce keen reactions due to increased sensitivity.
  • Awareness: My awareness is at only 1% today. My confidence is crap today, this is why I can't decide on a printer, I'm terrified of making the wrong choice & when you're talking about this much money, you don't want to be wrong.
  • Day: Today is a day for Cooperation, Diplomacy, Flexibility, Joining with others, Partner time, Peace keeping, & Sharing.
  • Month: Compassion, Creative / Crafting, Harmony, Home, Love, Security, & Simple Pleasures.
  • Year: Change, Discovery, Freedom, & Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment