Good afternoon! Perfect day yesterday. I didn't go any crafting, but I got a lot done. I chatted on the phone, got a package from UPS, got the mail, made a bagel for breakfast, the FD got toned out to a med call, I cleaned the house, took the dogs out, catalog shopped, surfed Pinterest, updated my schedule for 2 people's job hours this coming week (I'm their ride), cleared my Outlook & AOL e-mail accounts,
had dinner, & looked through my old My Documents backup CD. Other big news for yesterday was the release of IOS7. I love it! I updated both my iPhone 5 & my iPad mini. The new features are great & iTunes Radio is one of the great additions. Yesterday's Sims game was Northmont & my Sim Quinn is still a child in school, he's been going to classes. This morning I took the dogs out & loaded up a brand new game in Sims. This
one is called 7 Towers (1st - 3rd pics) & is built by a talented other. My Sim is Xavier (1st gen). He's a green thumb, a loser, eccentric, a coward, & a vehicle enthusiast. His lifetime wish is to have the perfect garden. He doesn't need to go to the university since he's working at home as a self employed gardener. He's going to concentrate only on his gardening skill. He likes fruit parfait, custom music, & the color blue. He's a Virgo. His furry companion & Xanadu, an Oriental Shorthair who's piggy, a genius, & destructive. Xavier has been gardening.
Because you really listen, you become influencable. And being influenceable is the key to influencing others.
Best places in the world to fish top 10:
- Victoria, Australia
- Puget Sound, Washington, USA
- Newfoundland, Canada
- Montauk Point, New York, USA
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Sicily, Italy
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Florida Keys, USA
- Phuket, Thailand
- Sutherland, Scotland
Check (formerly Pageonce) is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills & money for you, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again. Just set it up once and the app goes work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. When bills are due or funds are low, the app will let you know so you’re never caught off guard.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• New Year, New You (2013)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
• Great on iPhone 5 (2012)
• App Collection (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
I don't know, the Democrat scandals seem to be more fun than the Republican scandals. I mean, this year it's going to be the Republicans versus the Democrats, which is kind of Watergate against waterbeds when you think about it.
Instead of brewing your tea in a mug, use a teapot so the drink will properly steep & stay warm.
I see a platter of deviled eggs in your future. Eat ½ today & ½ tomorrow, remembering to sleep w/ the windows open. Wide open.
Just before your office's busiest lunch period, set the microwave on 59 minutes (or its highest time-setting) & hit START.
Like children, some dogs get astraphobia (fear of thunder & lightning). They are treated w/ Dog Appeasing Pheromone, a synthetic hormone similar to that produced by nursing canine mothers.
When washing windows, clean 1 side w/ horizontal strokes & the other side w/ vertical strokes. If there are streaks, you'll know which side requires additional cleaning.