Saturday, September 7, 2013

★ September 7, 2013 ★

Get your Avon here! Call, e-mail, IM, or text your order. Yesterday was a busy day. I barely finished working just as others finished for the evening. I cleaned the house, went to work, came back & got on the treadmill for 40 minutes, showered & then went to work at my other job & marked down the hand knit afghan, & worked on getting more stock ready to bring up there, at lunch I took the dogs out & then went to lunch at KFC & 1st they messed up my order ... I asked for 10 bites & they gave me 10 super hot spicy bites. Now I don't know if it was a mistake or if they just ASSUMED that's what I wanted. I'm a person who doesn't eat spicy food AT ALL. If it's stronger than ketchup, I don't like it. I took 1 small bite & my mouth suddenly felt like it had been set on fire. Returning them proved to be a bit of a task. Employees are quick to take your order there, but walk up w/ a box (an apparent mistake on their part) & NO ONE will come up to you at the counter. They all looked, they all saw me, & then all tried to look busy elsewhere. When I finally got it swapped out w/ the NON-spicy bites, I went back to my seat & was quickly reminded that many adults have little or NO table manners. There was a woman sitting there, dead center in the middle of the dining room, chewing like a cow. I mean mouth wide open & gross. I was taught at a very young age to chew w/ my mouth CLOSED. It's quieter, it's visually more pleasing, & it's just good manners. When I was raising young children, I even went out & found an amazing book on manners. Not some little kiddie book from today where manners are sparse ... but a book on manners (for adults) from Victorian times. The children I raised HAVE the information. They DID receive the memo. If they're lacking in manners for any reason, it's by choice ... not from a lack of knowledge. They cannot get away with saying "Oh, I didn't know". Anyway, after lunch I went back to work & finished JUST as someone else came to the house & was finished with work. All work & no play generally annoys me, but on a Friday? That's even worse! I really resent being put to work this hard by people who "I" should be giving orders to. God, I hope retirement comes soon. I can't take much more of this. I'm getting too old to work 16 hours a day like this. 8 would be fine with me ... but 16? I've worked all my life, 16 hour days should be something younger people who haven't worked a day in their lives yet should be doing to start making up for just sitting around for over 2 years. BUT ... they will be weighed, they will be measured, & they will be found wanting. In what world could they possibly beat me at the rate they're (not) moving? Ass-whooped by an old lady. HAHAHA! While they enjoy their welfare (whether by the state or by friends or by family), I'm enjoying INDEPENDENCE. I can say "I EARNED this!" I fear many will never know what it feels like to EARN something. In their little worlds, things are just given to them as if by entitlement. This is a generation of the entitled. The "GIMME!" generation. What will they all do when the rest of us get tired of working or finally die off? What will they do when they run out of other people's money? They won't even have the knowledge or the strength to stand on their own 2 feet when that time comes. Then they will become the generation of homeless people living under bridges & eating out of trash cans. Well, so be it. As for me, today is a work day, so I better get on with it. I know, I'm in the minority. The majority believes in free handouts. I don't believe in the free handout program. If someone gets anything from me, it's because they've earned it in some way. If I get something for free, I HOPE I've earned it & if I haven't, then I owe whoever gave it to me.

All your hose have runs? Take 2 pairs w/ runs in just 1 leg, cut off the bad legs & wear the 2 good legs together (w/ the top sections intact).

doot:
Doot is the fun and exciting way to capture and relive life’s moments WHERE they matter.
Capture experiences and drop them at relevant places. Relive them next time you are there or share them with your friends so they get notified when they arrive at that location. Add an element of surprise to your friends’ lives and make mundane  social interactions more fun.
You can automatically get notified when you are near a Doot that was shared by friends  or people you follow. Never miss important moments in your life
again.
Go ahead and have fun Dooting. Find the unexpected…relive the moment.
Features:
★ Capture moments via photos, audio and text. Video is coming soon.
★ Personalize photos with filters, text overlays, fun stickers and more.
★ See all your moments on an interactive map.
★ Lock Doots to locations – The content is unlocked only when your friends are near that location.
★ Follow people who leave interesting Doots and get notified.
★ Check out featured content in the featured section and follow channels that you find interesting.
★ Interact with friends by liking and commenting on their Doots.
★ Share via Facebook, Email and SMS.
★ Check out all the Doot content online at www.doot.me.

Fattiest foods on earth top 10:
  1. A raw avocado
  2. Hardee's, The Monster Biscuit sandwich
  3. The Voodoo Doughnut made in Portland, Oregon
  4. Carl's Jr. Taco Salad
  5. Dairy Queen's Large Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Blizzard
  6. McDonald's Double Quarter-Pounder w/ Cheese (Supersized combo)
  7. Poutine (French Canadian cheese curds w/ gravy served w/ a burger & fries)
  8. Hardee's Monster Thick Burger
  9. Turducken (a combination of turkey, duck, & chicken)
  10. The Big Texas (72 oz. of steak - 4.5 lbs of meat)!
iTranslate:
iTranslate is an award winning translation tool that helps you break down language barriers. With its state of the art technology you can speak any language in a second.
Over 60 Languages
iTranslate brings you the best translation technology currently available on the market. We combine state of the art machine translation with our custom built technology to serve you the most accurate translation results in the blink of an eye.
Dictionaries
Most translator Apps give you only 1 result per translation. However, if you are translating words and phrases there are often different meanings, depending on the context. iTranslate gives you dictionaries for many languages to precisely solve that problem. The best part: you can even help us improve our dictionaries by rating or suggesting translations!
Text-to-Speech
Ever wanted to know what an Australian English female sounds like? With iTranslate we bring you the most comprehensive Text-to-Speech implementation you have ever seen, powered by iSpeech. You can select between lots of different dialects, choose a male or female voice and even control the speaking rate.
Voice Recognition (Premium feature)
Speak instead of type. No training needed. Just start speaking and we recognize your voice, transform it into text and translate it into another language. Voice recognition is powered by Nuance, the most accurate voice recognition technology currently available on this planet.
Romanization (Premium feature)
Do Chinese characters look like hieroglyphs to you? With romanization you can turn 你好 into this Nǐ hǎo!
Transform non-Latin languages into Latin characters. Available for many languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean Greek, Hindi, Russian and Thai.
Type Faster
iTranslate is optimized for fast text input. Get suggestions while you’re typing, turn your phone to the side and use both hands for typing with the bigger landscape keyboard or use our popular swipe gestures for quick copying & pasting.
Share your translations
Send translations to your friends via Email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter or simply copy a translation and use it in any App you like.
Favorites & History
Browse through recent translations or save a translation for offline access.
iTranslate Premium
iTranslate is free to download and use. iTranslate Premium adds the great features above and is available through a non-auto-renewing subscription.
Visit our new Website to find out more about iTranslate:
http://itranslateapp.com/
Find a list of all supported languages on
http://itranslateapp.com/supported-languages.html
* iTranslate requires an Internet connection

It's the weekend & what better way to celebrate than w/ a new tattoo? For you ladies, think in terms of a tasteful tramp stamp on the lower back. it's a sign of class & grace.

I've found that the key to the 99 is the 1 - particularly the 1 that's testing the patience & the good humor of the many. It's the love & the discipline of the 1 student, the 1 child, that communicates love for the others. It's how you treat the 1 that reveals how you regard the 99, because everyone is ultimately a 1.

Make a trash can pyramid w/ at least a 6-trash-can base.

May a cross-eyed Bedouin welterweight sucker-punch you in the figs. -Johnny Carson 1986

When drying clothes in a clothes dryer, dry like-weight clothes together. In other words, dry towels & heavier cottons in a separate load from lighter-weight clothes.

Why does the bride stand on the left & the groom on the right? In early Anglo-Saxon England, the groom might have needed to defend his bride from other warriors, so he kept his sword hand free.

No comments:

Post a Comment