Thursday, February 11, 2016

February 11, 2016

Good morning!
After graduating from Emory University, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his possessions, gives his entire $24,000 savings account to charity and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Along the way, Christopher encounters a series of characters that shape his life.

I added 9 games to my collection yesterday from the weekly HumbleBundle & then did a short YouTube Let's Play video: https://youtu.be/eZa8mfeWPyI
This game seemed so cheesy after watching hubby play Battlefield 4 on the XBox One every day. But this game is 14 years old, so it should be expected.

I know I said no more mod of the week posts, but I just now stumbled across this mod while getting the YouTube link for my Battlefield 1942 Let's Play video. It's called The Earth Mod! You've got to check this out! I just downloaded it & can't wait to try it!
It's for Minecraft 1.8.9 & it uses REAL Earth coordinates, so you can easily to right to YOUR house! Your house won't be there, but you can build it! :D I just loaded it up & placed a marker at the coords of my childhood home & my home now. I can't wait to start building!

I played the Unified Gaming server last night & I'm not doing too well on that server. I have a tiny little house & am just blank as far as expanding. It's not the server's fault, it's where I ended up on the map & sometimes I just end up in a place that's not very good for me. This one has a great view, but so far ... I'm just drawing a blank.

My server is doing great! I have such a beautiful place on the map. I live in a flower forest right on the shore. Breathtaking Minecraft views!



Until tomorrow ... have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment